I am an Upton Hall Member; how do I order my Dinner or Speaker-Only ticket(s) online?
- Click here to enter the member ticketing page on The Mendel Center website.
- Select the speaker you wish to buy your tickets for.
- Enter your Patron ID number found on your confirmation email you received when purchasing your membership, and your first and last name exactly as they appear on your confirmation. If the screen refreshes when you hit “Submit” and doesn’t take you to the next page, either your Patron ID, First Name, or Last Name does not exactly match what was entered with your membership.*
- On the next page, click the drop box under “Qty.” Choose the number of tickets you wish to purchase up to the quantity of memberships you purchased.
- Click the drop box under “Section.” Choose either a Dinner ticket ($23.00) or Speaker-Only ticket ($0.00). Next, click Okay.
- Click “Select Delivery Option” drop box. Choose one of three options:
- Will Call allows you to pick your ticket up at The Mendel Center Box Office will call windows after the doors open for each meeting. There is no additional fee for this service.
- Print at Home allows you to get your ticket by email. You may either print the ticket and bring it with you to the meeting or present it on your mobile device at the meeting doors. There is no additional fee for this service.
- Mail tickets via USPS to your address. You will be charged a $5 fee.
- Next, click Proceed to payment.
- Complete the data fields on the payment information page. If you want to order tickets to see additional speakers, click “Keep Shopping” in the lower left corner of the window or screen. Repeat until all your desired tickets are in your shopping cart. If you want to order additional tickets for your guest(s), see separate instructions below.
- Complete the payment information fields and continue to the Process Order page. An additional online convenience fee will be included in your final payment total.
*If you are having trouble with your online order, we recommend that you call 269-927-1221 or come in person to the Box Office during their open hours, Monday-Friday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (except holidays). The Box Office staff is happy to assist you with your order.
Will I receive a reminder that the deadline for purchasing Upton Hall Dinner tickets (by noon four days before each meeting) is approaching?
Yes, The Economic Club will email or mail you a notification based on your contact information.
I am a Mainstage Member; how do I order my meeting tickets?
Each Mainstage Member will automatically get a ticket to each of this season’s five meetings. You do not need to order tickets. When you register, you will be asked if you want to have your tickets emailed, mailed, made available on your mobile device or held for pick up at The Mendel Center will call window. If you select email, please print out your ticket(s) and present at the door. If you choose to receive your ticket(s) by mail, you will be charged an additional handling fee.
How do I avoid the online convenience fee when I register for my membership or order my meeting tickets?
Call 269-927-1221 or visit The Mendel Center Box Office during open hours, Monday-Friday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (except holidays). There is no convenience fee for using the phone or in-person ordering services.
May I order an Upton Hall Dinner ticket for one meeting and an Upton Hall Speaker-Only ticket for another meeting?
Yes. You are not required to order the same ticket type for each meeting.
I plan to attend a meeting with a group of people. Some are non-members. May we sit together?
Yes, as long as you all have the same type of tickets (for example, you all have Upton Hall Dinner tickets). All seating for Upton Hall Dinner, Upton Hall Speaker-Only and Mainstage Theater is available on a first-come, first-seated basis for member and non-member ticket holders. There are no assigned seats.
I am attending a meeting with a group of people. Some are ordering Upton Hall Dinner tickets; others are ordering Speaker-Only tickets. May we sit together?
No. Upton Hall Dinner ticket holders will be seated at tables in one portion of Grand Upton Hall; Speaker-Only ticket holders will be seated in chairs arranged theater-style in the other portion. All attendees must sit in the area designated by their tickets. Seating will be first-come, first-seated.
If I order Upton Hall Speaker-Only tickets will I be in an inferior section of Grand Upton Hall?
No. The tables for Upton Hall Dinner ticket holders will be on one side; chairs for Speaker-Only ticket holders will be arranged on the other side. Both sections will offer places close to the speaker podium. Your selection of seats will be on a first-come, first-seated basis.
How do I order individual speaker tickets?
Upton Hall and Mainstage members may order individual speaker tickets for one or more guests. Non-members may also order tickets to any of the speaker presentations. Seating is limited, so please order your guest tickets well in advance of the presentation date. You may call 269-927-8700 or come in person to the Box Office during their open hours, Monday-Friday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (except holidays). Or you may order online by clicking on the individual speaker’s photo on the home page. This will take you to the speaker’s biography. Scroll to the bottom of the page. In the “Non-members” section, choose either “Buy Ticket for Upton Hall”or “Buy Ticket for Mainstage.” Then follow the prompts.
When selecting my seats in Grand Upton Hall, I noticed a reserved seating section. I thought all seats were on a first-come, first-seated basis.
A select group of members made very generous donations this year to The Club to help us continue to bring some of the most renowned speakers to our area. In appreciation, we offered them reserved seats closest to the podium. If you are interested in learning more about our donor opportunities, please contact us at (269) 982-6010 or info@TheEconClub.com.