Upton Hall Members: How to order your meeting tickets online ... and save!
Dinner and Speaker-Only Tickets
Thanks for joining us this year! One of the benefits of your Upton Hall Membership is you can buy your Upton Hall Dinner or Speaker-Only meeting tickets at a discounted price. Below are step-by-step instructions for ordering your tickets online. While we have gone into detail here, once you are on the ordering page you’ll see that the process is quick and intuitive. Looking forward to seeing you this season!
Follow these steps to buy your member tickets online.
Your member benefits guarantee you, as well as each member in your household or organization, a place in Upton Grand Hall to see all five speakers. Each member may order one Dinner or Speaker-Only ticket per meeting at the member discount price. For each meeting, simply choose whether you want to have dinner or not have dinner and order the appropriate type of ticket using these online directions:
- Click here to enter the member ticketing page on The Mendel Center website.
- Select the speaker you wish to buy your tickets for.
- Enter your Patron ID number found on your confirmation email you received when purchasing your membership, and your first and last name exactly as they appear on your confirmation. If the screen refreshes when you hit “Submit” and doesn’t take you to the next page, either your Patron ID, First Name, or Last Name does not exactly match what was entered with your membership.*
- On the next page, click the drop box under “Qty.” Choose the number of tickets you wish to purchase up to the quantity of memberships you purchased.
- Click the drop box under “Section.” Choose either a Dinner ticket ($23.00) or Speaker-Only ticket ($0.00). Next, click Okay.
- Click “Select Delivery Option” drop box. Choose one of three options:
- Will Call allows you to pick your ticket up at The Mendel Center Box Office will call windows after the doors open for each meeting. There is no additional fee for this service.
- Print at Home allows you to get your ticket by email. You may either print the ticket and bring it with you to the meeting or present it on your mobile device at the meeting doors. There is no additional fee for this service.
- Mail tickets via USPS to your address. You will be charged a $5 fee.
- Next, click Proceed to payment.
- Complete the data fields on the payment information page. If you want to order tickets to see additional speakers, click “Keep Shopping” in the lower left corner of the window or screen. Repeat until all your desired tickets are in your shopping cart. If you want to order additional tickets for your guest(s), see separate instructions below.
- Complete the payment information fields and continue to the Process Order page. An additional online convenience fee will be included in your final payment total.
*If you are having trouble with your online order, we recommend that you call 269-927-1221 or come in person to the Box Office during their open hours, Monday-Friday, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (except holidays). The Box Office staff is happy to assist you with your order.
How to order tickets for your guests
As a member you are welcome to bring one or more guests to each meeting. Seating is limited, so please order your guest tickets well in advance of the meeting date.
- Click here to order online your general public tickets from The Mendel Center.
- Choose the speaker you wish to bring your guest to see and click on the Buy Tickets button beneath the speaker’s photo.
- On the next page, click Buy Ticket for Upton Hall.
- Next, click the drop box under “Qty.” Choose the quantity of guest tickets you wish to purchase.
- Click the drop box under “Section.” Choose either a guest Dinner ticket ($88.00) or Speaker-Only ticket ($65.00). Next click, Okay.
- Continue following the instructions in steps 6-8 described above.